From Jason Hook
- You have a script library which is included by an agent.
- You are editing the agent
- You open and make a change to the script library and save it, e.g. add a parameter to a function
- You make the corresponding change in the agent
- You save the agent and get an error because your function no longer matches the script library function as loaded when you opened the agent
Why can't the client reload the script library? Having to close the agent and re-open it is painful. In other IDE's all of the dependencies are resolved at compile time why not the Notes Designer client?