today I had the request of a CEO of one of my customers: He wants to archive mails older than 6 months, but keep the calendar entries for one year. I often get requests like that. At the moment I would have to:
- Create a new template, that has a view "all except Calendar entries"
- Assign that template to all users that want these settings
- Create an Archive Criteria Settings document, that only archives that view
- Create another Archive Criteria Setting document, that archives view Calendar
- Assign both criteria to a policy
I would love to have an @Formula to define the documents that should be archived ==> no need to create specific views / templates