Make a tool to optimize performance of the client
Make a tool to :
- Shrink bookmark.nsf file. This file growing up fast and no ones knows why... history or something? I only use left bookmark bar. 7MB for that file are OK. Not 1.6GB
- Remove desktop8.ndk file from the notes client if the user does not use it.
- Be able to have a preference to add RAM to the client easily without going in configuration files.
- Compact all local stuff and put the most recent ODS
- Ensure that the Ip config are using compression for better I/O performance