If Verse would allow to transform a mail thread into a forum discussion, we could save a ton of emails while nothing gets lost.
Other possibilities to leave the mail trap of forward and reply:
- save as EML to community files
- post to community blog (with attachments)
- post as forum question (with attach...)
- post as forum answer (with...)
- post as a comment to a blog entry
- save attachments to community files
- post mail body and attachments to Watson Workspace
all these possibilities would help to get a complete documentation of your project inside of a community and to switch from email-trees to conversational streams.